We are pleased to have your whānau consider joining our school community and hope that your time with us will be long and happy. We would like you to feel that this school is an extension of your family life and that, by working together, we can give your children the support and encouragement that will help them to thrive.
Please note: We have an enrolment zone, which was implemented in 2018. You may refer to the zone map that appears in Resources on the right side of this page. You may also find the following Ministry of Education page helpful to ascertain for which schools your child is in the enrolment zone, depending upon your home address: https://www.educationcounts.govt.nz/find-school
New Entrant enrolments: For further information regarding your child’s enrolment, please contact our school office on (03) 318 8436, at least six months prior to your child’s fifth birthday. We will request your child’s birth certificate/passport, details of immunisations/B4 School check/Plunket book, and proof of your home address at the time of enrolment. For families from overseas, we will also request to sight family passports and relevant visas.
Please download the “Pre-enrolment form for Out of Zone Placement” on the right side of this page. Fill in and return to the office by the close off date for the ballot you wish your child to be entered in.
In line with Ministry practise, a ballot will be held only where surplus places are available for new students.
Applications for enrolment will be processed in the following order of priority:
- First Priority This priority category is not applicable at this school because the school does not run a special programme approved by the Secretary.
- Second Priority will be given to applicants who are siblings of current students.
- Third Priority will be given to applicants who are siblings of former students.
- Fourth Priority will be given to children of former students.
- Fifth Priority will be given to applicants who are children of board employees and board members.
- Sixth Priority will be given to all other applicants.
Ballot Dates: 2023
For those children who wish to enrol in Term 2 2023
Advertisement Date: Wednesday 8th February 2023
For those children who wish to enrol in Term 3 2023
Advertisement Date: Wednesday 26th April 2023
For those children who wish to enrol in Term 4 2023
Advertisement Date: Wednesday 26th July